Designed to be a lightweight, versatile, multi sport mountain rain shell, the Atomic has become a classic waterproof MONTANE® style. Updated to feature the remarkable PERTEX® Shield fabric which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable but also hardwearing Nylon with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing.
- Constructed from fully waterproof, breathable PERTEX® Shield.
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Fully adjustable hood with three point adjustment and wired peak.
- Soft fleece chinguard around face and mouth for extra comfort.
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions.
- Two mesh vent hand pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain.
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts.
- Single hand operated adjustable, elasticated drawcord hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss.
- SCOTCHLITE™ reflective details for mountain safety.
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric 80g/m² 2.5 layer 40 denier 100% Nylon with microporous coating contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry.
- Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000 hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 8,000g/m²/25hrs.
- Weight: 325 grams.