Essential wind and shower-proof legwear for mountain run, climb and bike. Used and abused by athletes in mountain environments for many years, the Featherlite Pant is the authentic originator to gossamer light legwear protection. Using high quality Pertex Microlight that is both windproof and incredibly fast drying. Designed to feature leg articulation for high step physical movement, hook and loop calf adjustability for improved fit whilst moving fast and 360° reflectivity ensuring visibility on long night endurance endeavours.
- Active cut with high lift crotch.
- MONTANE® Enhanced Breathing Panels (E.B.P.) in lumbar.
- Hook and loop adjustable calfs for improved fit when running or biking.
- Elasticated waist with lockable draw-cord.
- Articulated knees.
- Elasticated ankles.
- Calf length ankle zips 360° reflective trim.
- Own stuff sac.
- As with all Montane clothing Pertex Fabric contains a Durable Water Repellancy (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry.
- Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Weight: 120 grams.