If you decided to travel in a cold condotions the Hvannadalshnukur bibs is for you. Named after Iceland's highest peak and bigest glacier in Europe where temperature always low. Our top grade luxurious Hvannadalshnukur down bibs is water resistant and insulated with goose down and it will keep you warm at extreme cold conditions.
- Bibs fabricated in 2 layer Pertex Shield fabric.
- Equipped with internal walls at the horizontal seams, creating box- shaped down channels and more consistent loft without any cold spots.
- The bibs have split leg watertight zippers.
- 2 zipped watertight outer pockets and handy inner pockets.
- Combined with 95/5 goose down with filling power of approx. 700+ it will keep you warm even at -25 or -30°C.