The Vixen has been designed primarily as a highly efficient insulation layer for use with any MONTANE® hard shell in stop-and-go activities where weight and space are limited.
- Lightweight and compressible, deep pile for extremely high warmth to weight ratio.
- Female specific active cut with slight drop tail.
- Bi-fabric, zoned construction.
- Full length, reversed front zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets.
- DRYACTIV® stretch body contoured side panels.
- LYCRA bound hem, collar and cuffs.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Weight: 390 g.