Adding polyester to natural cotton makes it possible to obtain a light supple liner. The natural rubber protects the hand from abrasion cuts, puncturing and extends the life of the glove. This coating also ensures excellent grip on both dry and moist objects, thanks to the rough finish. On this palm coated glove the knuckles remain free ensuring good dexterity, and the back of the hand is ventilated to reduce perspiration.
- The glove’s anatomical shape facilitates movement.
- The seamless liner prevents irritation.
- Natural latex coated palm.
- The gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs.
- Can be washed at 40°C
- For wholesale please contact us.