These gloves are designed for precision tasks where mechanical hazards are present. HPPE, a fine and supple fibre made from ultra-high-density polyethylene, ensures level 4 protection against abrasion and tearing and level 2 cut-resistance. Coating leave the joints of the hand free so as not to hinder movement and enhance the performance of the HPPE knit on the palm and fingertips. The polyurethane coating is oil-resistant, elastic, microporous and puncture-resistant. It protects the hand in greasy environments and provides perfect mobility while reducing perspiration, in the same way as the knit on the ventilated back of the hand.
- The glove’s anatomical shape facilitates movement.
- The seamless knit prevents irritation.
- The gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs.
- Can be washed at 40°C using a neutral detergent.
- For wholesale please contact us.