A range of waterproof, supple and comfortable gloves, manufactured using a patented process that involves dipping a fine knit. Their performance and longevity are improved by a special hydrocarbon treatment. The cotton liner is both soft and comfortable. PVC, the material that is known to offer the greatest resistance to oils and chemicals (hydrochloric acid, caustic soda and kerosene in particular), does not cause allergies. It provides maximum resistance to abrasion (level 4), which is reinforced by a rough finish on the hand that allows objects to be gripped securely.
- The seamless, antibacterial treated knit prevents irritation.
- The glove’s anatomical shape facilitates movement.
- Can be washed at 40°C using a neutral detergent.
- Gloves thickness: 1,5 mm.
- Gloves lenght: 30 cm.
- For wholesale please contact us.