Put on Vatnajokull PrimaLoft Insulated Jacket when chill wind start to blow. Highly-compressible PrimaLoft insulation provides supreme warmth and easily packs down to fit inside your ski pack or backpacking sack. If the weather turn a little „moist“, dont wory, the DWR-coated fabric. Should the weather turn a little 'moist', the DWR-coated Pertex shell fabric shrugs off light rainfall so you won't feel the irk of the soggy weather.
- A lightweight jacket that provides exceptional warmth in brisk weather.
- Compressible for multipurpose back country use as well as strolling the city streets.
- Insulated with Primaloft® microfibre blend that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water repellent.
- Articulated elbow, form fitted hood with extra high collar that gives excellent cover.
- Two zippered hand warming pockets and one inside pocket.
- Elastic binding at hem, sleeves and hood.
- Insulated with 133g/sqm.
- Warmth to weight 0.025 clo/gr wgt.
- Weight: 537grams.