Engineered and styled to within an inch of its life, the Volt Jacket has been designed to work hard for its money. The real hero is the fabric. Polartec Thermal Pro has a 100% polyester velour, pebbled, or shearling surface that creates air pockets trapping air and retaining body heat, providing outstanding warmth without weight. The Volt Jacket was designed with the full 12 months of the year in mind. As comfortable whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
- Bi-fabric, zoned fabric construction.
- Flatlock stitch construction ideal for layering.
- Full length, reversed front zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Large OS map pocket with variable height zip opening.
- Concealed zipped chest security pocket.
- Lycra bound hem.
- Mesh-lined hand-warmer pockets.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Weight: 355 grams.